AAM Competition GT-R Resonated High Flow Catted Midpipe
- Adds 15-22 Wheel Horsepower
- Emissions Friendly (200-cell metallic cores)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note
- Dual Resonators to combat drone
- Eliminates 8 Pounds
- Twin 3” (76mm) Inlet Pipes “Y” into 3.5” (90mm) Primary Pipe
- Precision TIG welded, Full T-304 16-gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Twin 3” High Quality Stainless Steel Flex Sections
- Laser Cut T-304 Stainless Steel Flanges
- OEM Fitment
- All hardware included for easy installation (gaskets, bolts, nuts)
- Made in the USA
From a design standpoint, the objective is clear – significantly increase performance, have the least possible drone, and stay emissions friendly. The AAM Competition Resonated High Flow Catted Midpipe is engineered for maximum flow while keeping the GT-R’s dreaded exhaust drone to a minimum. The result is a noticeable power gain across the entire rpm range as well as the ability to support additional peak power.
Not only will the AAM Competition Resonated High Flow Catted Midpipe allow you to max out the power potential of your stock and aftermarket turbochargers, they are also emissions friendly. This means reduced exhaust gas smell and unwanted exhaust smoke.
Additionally, weighing in at only 22 lbs, the AAM Competition GT-R Resonated High Flow Catted Midpipe trims 8 lbs of weight from the factory midpipe! And with OEM fitment, it easily bolts-up to the factory downpipes and rear exhaust as well as most aftermarket downpipes and exhausts.
The benefits are clear: The AAM Competition Resonated High Flow Catted Midpipe is the only choice for high horsepower GT-R’s looking to stay emissions friendly while reducing the maximum amount of drone.
'SpeedForSale' Parts (68)
'Staged Upgrades' (51)
Air Intake (50)
Blow-off Valve (32)
Cooling / Radiator (54)
Fuel System (82)
Nissan OEM / Nismo (63)
Seats / Safety-> (151)
Transmission / Diff (264)
Turbo System-> (99)
USED PARTS (7)
OTHER CAR MODELS-> (108)