*SpeedForSale's 90mm 3.5" NON-resonated & Heat Wrapped Mid-Pipe
OFF ROAD USE ONLY AND NOT EMISSION LEGAL!
You can find third party feedback about the quality and sounds of our mid-pipes here on GTRLife:
Our SpeedForSale Mid-Pipe has the following features:
- Two 76mm 3" pipes merge into a 90mm 3.5" single pipe to improve exhaust efficiency, horsepower and engine response.
- At only 14 pounds, it offers a weight savings of over 50% compared to the 30 pound OEM mid-pipe!
- Made of premium stainless steel using high quality TIG welds with performance AND quality in mind.
- Dual flex sections to allow thermal expansion and contraction without the worry of welds cracking over time. These flex sections also have the SAME inner diameter as the rest of the piping to eliminate bottle necks which many other mid-pipes have. Also, the flex sections have braiding on both the outside AND inside of the pipe to eliminate any turbulence (see image below.) Some mid-pipes have inferior flex sections with no inner braiding, which can cause turbulence due to the accordion type design.
- The welds are very clean, and thick flanges are used to prevent cracking or warping over time, and thus eliminating the chance of exhaust leaks down the road.
- Removes the stock secondary catalytic converters, thus allowing MUCH better exhaust flow and sound. These are not emission legal and are for off-road use only.
- Includes a gasket and new mounting hardware to connect to the cat-back exhaust system.
- 20-30 minute installation with basic hand tools (14mm wrench and socket/rachet).
'SpeedForSale' Parts (68)
'Staged Upgrades' (51)
Air Intake (50)
Blow-off Valve (32)
Cooling / Radiator (59)
Fuel System (83)
Nissan OEM / Nismo (63)
Seats / Safety-> (151)
Transmission / Diff (295)
Turbo System-> (103)
USED PARTS (7)
OTHER CAR MODELS-> (108)